среда, 26 января 2011 г.

Everything

Hello everyone who reads me! I glad you`re still here, thank you for that ^^ It`s pity i, hadn`t opportunity to post here anything, coz:

1) i was ill 3 times from october till these days. Of course after this there were problems with missing studies and works in uni -__-
2) only today i`ve finished my session, the last exam is off. I have all good marks, but one of them i`ve got with large-large endavors X__x

Now (actually, during last WEEK) my blood pressure is so low (90\75) that i always feel dizzy, can`t focus eyes properly, and afraid of falling down somewhere in university or even on the street xD But i wanted to go on skating rink!! DDDx

I`ve finished reading `Captain Blood`s Odyssey`- love this book <3
Альбом: On the Map


Do want this stuff~
Альбом: On the Map

Альбом: On the Map


Love this pic, but Ichigo`s father himself i don`t like at all D:
Альбом: On the Map


Does anyone know how is this manga called?! *____*
Альбом: On the Map

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий