понедельник, 27 декабря 2010 г.

During last months

That`s how does my russian Volgograd-city look in last days of Dezember 0_0
+10 C, ponds, warmth, no ice and cold wind, i don`t wear any hats (but somebody does it even when +13 C O_O)
This situation is very uncommon for us- neither of my relatives remember SUCH weather in winter. It`s always had been minimum -13-5 C.
How should we celebrate New year?!! DDDx
Альбом: On the Map


Here`s some new stuff (well, to be true, this all was purchased during last month Px)
Альбом: On the Map


In my city i`ve finally found my Secret Desire!! >:DD
Альбом: On the Map


My cat..omg O_O
Альбом: On the Map



That`s different random things~
Альбом: On the Map


Альбом: On the Map


Альбом: On the Map


New yer sweeets! \^o^/
Альбом: On the Map


Strange, but rather tasty indian bread
Альбом: On the Map


I cooked this by myself. Thought that it`s japaniece meal, but i`m not concerned in it ._.
Альбом: On the Map

1 комментарий: