воскресенье, 3 октября 2010 г.

I feel i must post here some photos, yep Px

Our new friend Ozzy \Osbourn xD\. Yes, me and dad`re O.O.`s fans *heart*
And there`s my mom :3


Recently i tried to cook a cake. sometimes i feel urge to make smtn SWEET **, This is `Zebra`. Appears not very good, but tastes out of this world.


Me on my first in my life exibition, with my works. Actually, theme of this event was from another sphere, but i was allowed to show my arts too <3


And cute Hutchen, which i`ve occasionally found in wardrobe >xD Then i decided to put it on tomorrow, and to pin my old lion-like brooch on it.

2 комментария:

  1. heloooow '*--* I loved your blog! ^ ^ I'm following you. Kisses ^^

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I think the cake looks pretty good and definitely looks like something I would eat :) ! <3

    And I think pinning the brooch on the hat was a cute idea ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить