понедельник, 5 апреля 2010 г.

Hndmade and another

I`ve woke up and thought that i should have a diet today. Not exactly a diet, but just refrain from food during the day. As always, after uni i`ve failed in it and eat a soup xD Maybe this is even better `cause i consump light healthy food and don`t have to suffer from Hunger. Yesterday was Easter and i`ve eaten a LOT of sweet dishes =___=

Руку are things wich i`ve bought for nail-art (want to try myself in it)



Here`re new photos of my hand-made friend, Roronoa Zoro *__* I know he doesn`t look like in anime, but i still love this guy (^^,) And...sorry for horrible quality of photos..oO






This is what i`m trying to do with tips :3 My first experience
Альбом: On the Map

2 комментария:

  1. Those nails look really nice!! It's cool that you added a manga theme too them!! ♥♥♥ Makes the otaku in me happy ♥

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. haha you're Zoro is very cool and unique. I wouldn't guess it was handmade! the nails look amazing too that's exremly good i wish i had that talent

    ОтветитьУдалить